Pin It

Friday 10 May 2013
I'm writing this blog to tell you about a friend of mine who thinks marks are every thing!
Few day earlier I wrote a post on my blog which said why marks don't matter your future! and then I said one of my good friend to read the post and tell me how's it! and she did!
Her reaction? -"they will mater your future! cause you need them to get a good job!"
and what did I say to that?
Well I Said -"If you start understanding everything then you wont need to do a job! "
Then she asked me -"What will you do then...polish shoes?"
I said "NO!~ If someone starts understanding every thing then that person would not have to be doing a job .. that person will be actually capable of creating some thing big and and giving others some work in there creation! and that's the truth guys!"
Then she said-"not every one is capable to do some thing big.. not every one can create some thing like APPLE and MICROSOFT! different people come from different background so they all think in different ways and thus not every can create every thing.
What did I say to that?
I said-"why? why do you think that not every one can create every thing? okay tell me some thing!
~din't Steve jobs and Bill gates wet their pants when they where kids? and din't they do all those things which a normal kid does? They did right. so why do you think they "started- THINKING DIFFERENT?""
Her reaction?
"Well I don't know ..! why don't you tell me? Think your too smart? Tell me why do you think they thought in a different way?"
my reaction-
" they thought different because they understood ever thing and had there own realizations. In other words they understood the world and the minds of all the people!"
and thus they created there own world!
In Steve jobs case it was APPLE and in bill gates case it was MICROSOFT!"( there own world)
And we stooped there!
guess who won?
ME?
no~ your wrong!
CREATIVITY WON! :)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Find us on Facebook

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.